There are a few ways you can buy tickets for Elmira Theatre Company shows. Most questions about tickets can be answered by the friendly Box Office staff at KW Tickets (519-578-1570). Some frequently-asked ticket questions are answered on our FAQ page. If you would like to make special arrangements or discuss pricing for a large group please contact our ETC Ticket Manager at email@example.com.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO KW Tickets to purchase tickets online.
You can select your own seats and chose to have your tickets delivered as Print-at-Home, on your Mobile Device or HELD for pick up in Elmira on the date of the show. If you encounter any trouble ordering your desired tickets online please call KW Tickets and they can help you place the order over the phone. (see below)
OVER THE PHONE:
To order tickets over the phone please call KW Tickets at 519-578-1570 or 1-800-265-8977. To order any subscription packages or to take advantage of the FEE CAP for orders of 8 or more single tickets, it is necessary to phone KW Tickets.
IN PERSON AT THE KW TICKETS BOX OFFICE WINDOW:
Tickets are available for sale by going to the Centre in the Square, 101 Queen St. North, Kitchener. (There is an excellent, 10-minute parking spot and entrance off Ellen Street). For ETC customers who purchase tickets directly from the Box Office window there are NO TICKET FEES.
All our ticket prices include the applicable taxes but some purchases may be subject to other fees, as described below.
GOLD ($82): Includes one November Dinner Theatre show & two Show Only tickets
SILVER ($70): Includes one November Dinner Theatre show & one Show Only ticket
BRONZE ($48): Includes three Show Only tickets.
November Dinner Theatre – $60.
February 14, 2020 Dinner Theatre – $65.
All other shows – $20.
- There are NO FEES for customers who purchase single tickets in person at the KW Tickets Box Office window.
- Subscription Packages and Single Tickets (ordered online or by phone) are subject to a $2 order fee.
- Single Tickets ordered online or by phone are subject to a $3 per-ticket fee.
For orders of 8 Single Tickets or more take advantage of our $18 FEE CAP only when you order by phone.
- Single Ticket orders delivered by mail are subject to a $2.50 charge. There is no charge for tickets delivered by Print-at-Home, on Mobile Devices, or HELD for pick up in Elmira on the date of the show.
- As of Wednesday September 22nd, 2021, ETC requires all members of the public aged 12 and over attending events in our facility to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, which means at least 14 days have past since your final dose of an approved COVID vaccine; or be unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine for medical reasons.
- Along with government issued ID, all patrons must be able to show proof of full vaccination upon entry, or physician issued letter of medical exemption.
If you arrive at the theatre with tickets for a show,
but cannot provide us with proof of you being fully vaccinated
you will not be allowed into the building and you will forfeit your ticket.
MASKING & SOCIAL DISTANCING
- All patrons attending an event at Elmira Theatre must wear a face mask at all times when in the building.
- All of our ETC members running the show will also be masked, except for actors who are on the stage.
- Audience seats are arranged in pods of 2 and 4, with a couple of larger 6 seat pods. Social distancing of 6 feet is maintained between these seating pods, so you can feel very safe while enjoying our shows!
- Due to COVID safety restrictions the bar will not be open at this time.
- The button below will take you to KW Tickets, where you can buy tickets online for Elmira Theatre Company.
- You will need to select a pod of 2, 4, or 6 seats, depending on how many people are in your party. The people sitting together in a pod of seats must be in the same “COVID Bubble” because the seats will be together.
- If you are buying for more than one group of people that is just fine, you can add another pod of seats to your order.
- If your party has a different number of people in it, other than 2, 4 or 6 please call KW Tickets at 519-578-1570 or 1-800-265-8977 and they will be able to help you.
- You will not need to show a ticket at the Elmira Theatre door when you arrive for your show, you will simply need to tell the ticket taker whose name the tickets were bought under and we will show you to your seats.
OVER THE PHONE
- Call KW Tickets at 519-578-1570 or 1-800-265-8977.
- If you need 1, 3 or 5 tickets in one pod you will need to call KW Tickets for them to assign your seats.
- If you need accessible seating for someone in a wheelchair or who is hard of hearing please call KW Tickets and tell them you need accessible seating and they will be able to get you floor levels seats right by the stage (still 6 feet from the stage for safety).
Our ticket price includes the applicable taxes but some purchases may be subject to other fees, as described below.
$25.00 Due to uncertainty with the pandemic we will only be selling tickets to one show at a time for now, no subscription packages this season.
- There are NO FEES for customers who purchase tickets in person at the KW Tickets Box Office window.
- All online or phone orders are subject to a $2 order fee.
- All online or phone orders are subject to a $3 per-ticket fee.
For orders of 8 tickets or more take advantage of our $18 FEE CAP only when you order by phone.