COVID UPDATE MARCH 2022
While attending an event at Elmira Theatre Company, you can feel safe and comfortable knowing that we are taking measures to protect you and our community.
The health and safety of our community, patrons and members are of the utmost importance. We have detailed health and safety protocols and procedures outlined below and in our COVID-19 Safety Plan which you can read here.
We are excited to again be able to offer amazing theatre experiences while keeping our ETC family and community safe. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Bev Dietrich, ETC President
- As of March 10, 2022 patrons are no longer required to show proof of vaccination in order to attend Elmira Theatre.
MASKING & SOCIAL DISTANCING
- All patrons attending an event at Elmira Theatre must wear a face mask at all times when in the building.
- All of our ETC members running the show will also be masked, except for actors who are on the stage.
- Audience seats are arranged in pairs of 2 and we are operating at 75% capacity for Bakersfield Mist.
- Due to COVID safety restrictions the bar will not be open at this time.